Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Archer

Wow. I love these guys. So crazy that I wanted this for so long, and then, as always, God drops something on my lap, out of the blue, that was so much better than my plans. Exceedingly more than I ever asked or thought. Makes me regret my worry and doubt, but even more than that, I am in awe of His love, again I see evidence of him delighting in giving good gifts to His children.

Honesty, vulnerability, and shared vision: we would grow closer to Him, closer to each other, and closer to those around us. Love our neighbors. I really want to be looking to be a part of what He is doing, and not looking to do my own thing. I hope we continue to pray together too. It was so rich and exciting. Approaching the throne together, asking Him to use us in this place. Incredible.

I know that this will be stretching and quite a growing year, but to go in with fellow warriors, anticipating many of the battles ahead, and resting in the strength of the King of Kings--I can't help but be encouraged.

And archer is our house typeface.

1 comment:

  1. Ben Johnson I miss you! And I love your heart cause I see His heart in yours...

    We need to catch up.

    elise

    ReplyDelete